Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Week 1 Complete

I completed my first week!!! I didn't realize when I start, just how lackadaisical I had become with my eating habits. Every single day I had to remind myself that I couldn't stuff four cookies down my throat when I got a little hungry at work. I also came to terms that I can't say yes to everything that is offered to me. It's funny that when eI try to eat healthier people offer me all sorts of empty calories snacks. Like I have to fight them everyday I work!!! But that's to be expected anyway here is today's (yesterday's technically) weigh in:

I lost 5.5 lbs!!!! I am so excited !!! It's really encouraging to see this results of my hard work! Now I realize that since it's my first week, a lot of this weight is water weight so I don't expect the same results next week, but that would be awesome too !

To get here I have been faithful. I've been staying within my calories limits and going to the game everyday and took pictures of myself there or of my calories burned



(I was really tired afte this workout and was forcing my eyes to stay open 😄)

It's been a long week but I am ecstatic that I stuck with it and I will check back in later on this week and update my progress!!!

Push until you make it!!
~Victoria ~

No comments:

Post a Comment